reasons for joining us
There are many reasons why businesses join us including:
- Raise the profile of your business through news articles and interviews
- Share common problems for better outcomes
- Tackle real estate and infrastructure issues
- Have fun at celebratory events
- Be a part of the Burgess Hill Voice of Business
- Get a slice of the Board and Steering Committee’s time
- Enjoy friendly, supportive business networking events
- Escalate issues, diplomatically, through the Chief Executive
- Access services from the Sussex Chambers of Commerce at preferential rates
- Connect with other local business associations
- Provide thought leadership and expertise to support the business community
- Support local good causes
Memberships fees are tiered in line with an organisation’s People count:
- 1-10 employees will pay £11 / month
- 11-50 employees will pay £22 / month
- 51+ employees will pay £33 / month
Fees can be paid either on an annual or monthly basis and are reviewed every year.
About being a member
BHBPA welcomes any business or organisation that operates or deals with other businesses within a five miles radius of Burgess Hill town centre. All we require is you abide by our Constitution, contribute in a manner that supports our aims and pay our modest membership fees.
Members can be assured we never give out mailing lists about our members, although we can help to facilitate introductions.
All members are listed on the Register of Members as required by law and each shares in the liabilities of the BHBPA Ltd, albeit this is limited to £1 per member organisation.
Members are encouraged to get involved by attending & hosting events, sharing their subject matter expertise with other members, contributing news items and supporting efforts to improve the business environment in our area.
Ours is very much a community of business people who come together to tackle common problems and concerns. It is not a place for sales driven B2B networking.