Travail Employment Group – Burgess Hill have earned a reputation for excellence, honesty, and friendliness. Established as a local Recruitment Agency in 2006, we have worked successfully in the local area to supply quality Temporary and Permanent staff across a wide variety of sectors.
We understand that all businesses are different, so we take the time to get to know our clients and our candidates to ensure we understand their needs fully, enabling us to match the right people with the right jobs.
Situated in Burgess Hill Town Centre, we are well placed to serve businesses across Mid-Sussex with their search for Temporary or Permanent staff. We are able to assist with finding suitable candidates for clients, and new roles for jobseekers in the following areas:
- Industrial: includes Labourers, Loaders, Picker/Packers, Machine Operators, Warehouse Operatives and Assembly Operatives etc.
- Skilled: includes Machinists, Fabricators/Welders/Metalworkers, Electrical and Electronic Assemblers and Wire-persons, Testing and Quality staff, Maintenance staff etc.
- Technical: includes Design/Draughting, Engineering Technicians, Engineers, Project Managers, IT Technicians and Construction Engineers etc.
- Commercial: includes Administrators, Accounts staff, Customer Services and Clerical Support, Sales Support Staff, Reception and Data Entry staff etc.
- Executive: includes Managers, Finance, Accountants, Sales/Marketing Executives, Personnel and HR, Trainers, Management Engineers etc.
We don’t only aim to provide an excellent service, we want all of our associates to know that whether you are an individual looking for work opportunities or a potential employer – you can feel confident in our commitment to compliance and your well-being in the fast-paced and ever evolving world of employment law and general commerce.
- We apply all legislative requirements of the UK and operate in accordance with the EOC’s guidance on Equal Opportunities.
- We are members of the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation), meaning we abide by the REC’s Code of Practice
- We hold a current GLAA Gangmasters Licence enabling us to supply temps to the agricultural, horticultural and food manufacturing industries
We have a Talent for Spotting Talent!
Don’t just take our word for it, please see below for a selection of testimonials from our clients and candidates.