We are continuing our Zoom series, which is designed to prepare you to be Work Ready for that all-important role when we find it for you!
Zoom 13: Staying motivated in a mad world October 1st 10.30
Marlena O’Donnell leads us through the minefield of the constantly shifting COVID world and demonstrates strategies to contain anxiety, keep motivated and persistently take action in our job searching
- Are you awake at night worrying about what’s going to happen in the future?
- Do you find it hard to stay motivated?
- Do you worry about losing your job, working in the office during the pandemic, or competing with others for jobs?
Marlena is a Resilience and Results specialist, bring your challenges and questions with you, and let’s keep going!
Zoom 14 What exactly are employers looking for? October 15th, 10 am
Be work-ready with top tips from Ali Waters Recruitment trainer and consultant at Ali Waters Associates
- Outline of the current job market and challenges that recruiters are facing
- How this is affecting the way they recruit
- A typical recruitment process
- The Electronic Gatekeeper (soulless automated CV rejecter)
- How to get human eyes on your application
- Celebrate the small wins
- Different types of interview and what to expect
- Other forms of assessment
Ali has had 20 years’ experience in the recruitment industry – more recently designing recruitment strategies for corporate business and really does know what employers are looking for. We look forward to seeing you for a positive and action-packed seminar
See you on Zoom and don’t forget to register for your spot
Emma Cleary, Director