Wednesday 4 November 2020, 10am – 4pm
The University of Sussex and the University of Brighton are jointly currently accepting bookings for our annual graduate careers fair.
The Fair will be an excellent and cost effective opportunity organisations to promote their graduate, vacation, placement and further study opportunities, directly to our highly capable and motivated students and recent graduates.
Why come to Virtual Careers Fair 2020?
- Raise your profile with both Brighton and Sussex students, and recent graduates
- The fair is open to students and graduates of all universities
- The Careers Fair app functionality allows users to filter exhibitors on degree preference and type of work opportunity, meaning you can connect with the most relevant students
- You can make meaningful, planned one-to-one connections with the students
- Cost effective – an exhibitor profile is just £200 + VAT (£125 +VAT for local SMEs and registered charities; £300+VAT for recruitment agencies)
- You can also enhance your profile by becoming a Fair sponsor
Due to the popularity of the fair, we advise booking as soon as possible. To express an interest in booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or would like to find out about alternative ways you can raise your profile among our students and recent graduates, including free vacancy advertising and recruitment presentations, please contact:
Jocelyn Owen, Events Manager, University of Sussex
Liz Vassilakes, Careers Events Officer, University of Brighton