Time 4 Children is needed more than ever!
Our service is free and easy to access. Because we support children in their school setting, we know that children’s services in West Sussex are facing a funding crisis, which means that Time 4 Children is being used more than ever before. However, we are totally reliant on donations, grants and sponsorships to keep going.
We now support more than 50 local children a year and there are many more children needing our support. If we are to continue providing our vital service after our Big Lottery grant ends in June 2016, we need your help!
How you can help us
- Organise a fund raising event or a group fundraising challenge, big or small….every penny counts! Use Bt MyDonate or Local Giving to set up a fund raising page in aid of our work.
- You could sponsor one of our events or challenges! Take a look at our Facebook page – time4childrencharity.
- If you are a school, you could have a cake stall, a sponsored non-school uniform day, a sponsored hour’s sing along or a sponsored silent play time!
- Organise a fundraising Summer party!
If you need help, to help us, please contact Gail at email@example.com
Or ….. Donations can be made through Bt MyDonate and Local Giving websites. We will have a new web site soon, which will have a donation button linking into Bt MyDonate and Local Giving. Thank you.
Fundraising since the summer
A massive thank you to everyone
It has been an incredibly busy six months, with so many wonderfully kind and generous people to thank.
- At Woodlands Meed Summer Fair in July, we raised £58.85 with a cake stall.
- We received a cheque for £115.60 from Burgess Hill School for Girls. Thank you 6th
- £428 was raised through Waitrose’s Green Coin Collection. Thank you to all those who put coins in our box.
- ‘Time 4 a Walk’ a 5 mile circular walk from the Jack & Jill Windmills to the Chattri (The Indian War Memorial). The scenery was beautiful, the company excellent and to top it all £268.75 was raised. Thank you to everyone for your support.
- Our collection box at Curves Hassocks raised £46.73. Thank you.
- We were delighted that Brighton College Independent School chose Time 4 Children as one of the charities they will support for two years. We received an unexpected cheque for £1,500 in September. Thank you.
- In October we took part in Local Giving’s ‘Grow Your Tenner, which raised £500. Thank you to all who donated their ‘Tenners’ that were then matched by Local Giving.
- How amazing this was. We received an anonymous donation through our Local Giving page for £300! Whoever you are, we would like to say a very big thank you.
- Our collection tin at Tory’s Café in the Park raised £25. Thank you Tory and your customers.
- Mr Morant donated £40 – Thank you.
The Nuts Challenge September 6th 2015
- Our Time 4 Children Team of 16 took part in this horribly muddy and bone breaking assault course in September and yes….The Team beat our target by raising just over £2,000!
- The Nuts Challenge 2016
- We are looking for volunteers to join our team, taking part in this year’s Nuts Challenge. The Nuts Challenge is 7km army style assault course that is covered in mud. It is a great day out, and for those that love a challenge and are reasonable fit then this is the one for you!
- Time 4 Children are taking part on Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th September and hope you can join us!
- If you would like to take part then please click on this link and register or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time 4 Children ask that every member of the team commits to raise a minimum of £50 to take part in this event.
- We look forward to welcoming you to our team.