Having seen multiple local lockdowns over the country it is important we are prepared in Burgess Hill too.
PHE have prepared downloadable materials to communicate how to handle COVID-19 Early Outbreak Management Information in different work settings.
This campaign communicates advice on how to respond to an outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) to individuals that own, manage or are responsible for a specific business or organisation within the community by;
- Identifying an outbreak of COVID-19 (one or more confirmed case depending on the business or organisation)
- Reporting the outbreak to your local health protection team
- Working with your local health protection team to respond
Each situation has an individual Action Card which provides specific COVID-19 Early Outbreak Management Information for that location. The Action Cards are designed to be printed or downloaded to keep on-hand in your business or organisation.
In accordance with the Government’s July opening guidance, the first batch of Action Cards released cover the following business and local community settings:
- Small & Large Gatherings
The Workplace Action Cards cover:
- Arts, heritage and cultural venues
- Cinemas, theatres, comedy venues and music venues
- Construction and outdoor work
- Dress fitters, tailors and fashion designers
- Hairdressing, barbershops, beauty and nail bars, makeup, and tattoo and spray tanning studios
- Manufacturing of food and other large processing plants
- Restaurants, pubs, bars, cafes or takeaways
- Shops and branches
Additional settings will be added in due course. For information and to download the Action Card(s) relevant to your business setting, go to: https://coronavirusresources.phe.gov.uk/reporting-an-outbreak/resources/