Mid Sussex District Council has formally submitted its Site Allocations Development Plan Document (DPD) and accompanying documents to the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government.
The Site Allocations DPD will now be subject to an independent public examination by a planning inspector. As part of this examination process the Planning Inspector will hold public hearings and we anticipate these will be held in Winter-Spring 2021. Once confirmed, all details relating to the examination process will be advertised, made available online and sent to those people who asked to be notified of the examination.
The District Council has submitted the following documents in accordance with regulation 22 of the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012.
|· Submission Site Allocations DPD and Policies Map
· Submission Site Allocations DPD – Sustainability Appraisal
· Habitats Regulations Assessment of the Mid Sussex Site Allocations DPD
· Statement of Consultation (Regulation 18 and 22)
· Regulation 18 Consultation Report
· Copies of representations made under regulation 20
· Schedule of Proposed Minor Modifications
· Duty to Co-operate Statement
· Evidence Base
The submission and supporting documents listed above, and the Notice of Submission, is now available for inspection online at www.midsussex.gov.uk/SitesDPD. Further details regarding examination hearings will also be advertised here once confirmed.
Should you have any queries relating to the Site Allocations DPD, you can contact the Planning Policy Team by e-mail email@example.com.