Low Carbon Innovation Workshops – Part One – half day – Free to all delegates
- Wednesday 14th November 2018
- 9.30 – 2pm at The King’s Church in Victoria Road, Burgess Hill
This first half day workshop is for MDs and Business owners to gain an initial insight into the opportunities of Cleaner and Greener “Energy” – “Process” – “Automation” innovation within their business.
The Workshop includes:
- Upstream energy chain
- Downstream process automation & controls
- Value stream
- Process management
- Intro to Industry 4.0 & the Internet of Things
- Strategy and communication tips
Outcomes and Benefits
- Open your eyes to energy innovations and the relationship with automation
- Provoke low-carbon thoughts as to what might be applicable to your business
- How to prepare energy demand profiles
The second full day Workshop is being held on Wednesday 21st November 2018.
These workshops are being delivered in conjunction with Green Growth Platform – University of Brighton.
This workshop is FREE to all delegates wishing to attend and includes lunch – please call the office on 01444 259259 to book your place