The Gatwick Diamond Business Awards are now open for Entries at www.gatwickdiamondbusinessawards.com
Entering is free and open to any business in the Gatwick Diamond region. Closing date is 18th November 2016
But why enter?
The process of completing your application will show you & your staff the great things that you do. It will also highlight the processes & practices in place as well as identify further opportunities for improvement.
Just as a reminder, here is the list of Categories that you could enter:
- Business of the Year – sponsored by NatWest
- Business Person of the Year – sponsored by KPMG
- New Business of the Year – sponsored by the FSB
- Green Business of the Year – sponsored by Crawley Borough Council
- International Business of the Year – sponsored by the Gatwick Diamond Initiative
- Manufacturing business of the Year – sponsored by asb law
- The Award for Customer Delight – sponsored by Extech
- The Award for Place to Meet – sponsored by Vines BMW & MINI
- The Award for Innovation & Technology – sponsored by Rawlison Butler LLP
- The Award for Supply Chain Excellence – sponsored by University of Brighton
- The Award for Developing People for Business – sponsored by Central Sussex College
- Employer of the Year – sponsored by Search Consultancy
- Responsible Business of the Year – sponsored by University of Sussex School of Business, Management & Economics
Over the next few weeks we will be delivering a number of our “How to Win Awards” Seminars which are free to attend. Please visit http://www.gatwickdiamondbusinessawards.com/70-how-to-win.html to find out more & to book online.
If you have any questions on the Awards programme, on the Categories you should be considering or on how to complete your Entry Form then please feel free to contact us without delay.
Visit www.gatwickdiamondbusinessawards.com for the categories and further details and follow us on Twitter @gdbizawards for Top Tips and to keep up to date.
So, don’t delay, enter today!
The Gatwick Diamond Business Awards