There are some tickets still available for the end of season awards dinner! If you were thinking of coming but hadn’t yet made up your mind, now is the time to reserve your spot at the table! Reply to this email, contact your team captain/manager or send Geoff an email. Either way, please let us know asap so we can confirm numbers with the venue.
A reminder that the event will be held at Mid Sussex Golf Club on Saturday 14th October. Doors open at 7.30pm. Tickets are £30 for adults and £20 for juniors. This represents excellent value as you will get a three course meal, coffee and live music until late. Not to mention the awards themselves and a raffle featuring a host of great prizes.
Talking of food, for those who are attending, we need you to make you choices from the following options and let us know by replying to Geoff using this link in the next few days. Please do this before the weekend.
• Deep fried Camembert with a Cumberland sauce
• Parfait with onion marmalade & rustic bread
• Woodland & wild mushrooms in a creamy garlic sauce served in a filo pastry basket (Vegetarian)
• Scottish Sirloin of beef cooked medium with a red wine jus
• Pan fried chicken with mozzarella & sun blushed tomatoes wrapped in Parma ham with an Italian vine tomato sauce
• Grilled Salmon fillet with Hollandaise and new potatoes
• Crisp Courgette Fritter topped with a large mushroom filled with caramelized onion and Goats Cheese (Vegetarian)
• Vanilla cheesecake with a wild berry compote
• Banoffee pie
• Bailey’s crème Brulee
Thanks and see you in ten days for those who are attending.