|What are the secrets to writing compelling, charming copy that search engine spiders love as much as your audience?
Writing enticing, attractive copy that hooks the reader in is only half the battle.
You also have to know which keywords to use and where they should be located on the page – all whilst retaining relevance and readability. Then there’s meta descriptions, tags and page layout to consider.
With so much to think about, perhaps you need some guidance to help you improve your online content.
Learn some SEO Copywriting tips and join us on this practical business booster on on 12th February. BOOK HERE.
- What makes ‘power-content’?
- How people read online
- How to write compelling titles, sub-titles, opening statements and copy
- The role of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- How to write for search engines
- Where to place the keywords
- Why your meta descriptions are crucial
- Structuring content for impact
- Legibility and layout
||12th February 2016
||09:00 Breakfast and registration
09:10 Learning session – Copywriting for Search Engines and Online Media
||£35.00 per person
||The King’s Centre