I wanted to share with you some of the benefits and opportunities available to help you engage the members during ‘Learning at Work Week’.
As lockdown restrictions continue to be relaxed, many of our clients are taking the time to re-engage their teams by creating awareness of the company Learning and Development strategy. Learning at Work week is the ideal time to share the learning opportunities that are available to them. Investing in employee learning has proven to increase motivation and productivity in the workplace and has seen significant improvement to employee satisfaction results and retention.
Here are some of the many ways our clients who have apprenticeship learners are getting involved this week:
· Encouraging existing apprentices to share their experiences with their peers to encourage further participation.
· Completing formal reviews of existing apprentice progress
· Offering ‘Mentoring’ sessions between employees who have completed their apprenticeship and those that have recently enrolled.
Other ways they may want to get involved in ‘Learning at Work Week’
· Communicate business priorities, agendas and how you are managing change
· Request employee feedback, ideas and perspectives that inform future business planning
· Facilitate a survey or forum to discover and recognise internal talent
· Create engaging activities to promote new ways to learn in the workplace
· Share information of how learning and development happens and how employees can take advantage of new ways to learn – from traditional class-room based training through social media to team meets for generating and sharing learning
· Address workplace silos and bridge information gaps by bringing employees from different parts of the business together or partner organisations in to learn from each other.
To get them started, I am pleased that Rewards are offering our existing clients and their employees the opportunity to enrol in two courses from our on-line learning library. We are offering our Health & Safety and Food Safety courses for free for anyone that registers this week.
Kind Regards, Paul Williams
Rewards Training Recruitment Consultancy Ltd
The Pinnacle, Station Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1JH T: 01293 562 651 W: www.rewardstraining.co.uk