Our friends at ABCOM received the accolade of “highly commended” at this week’s Mid-Sussex Applauds event in the category “Business in the Community” for their positive contribution to benefit & enhance community life.
Yann Davies, MD of ABCOM said “it is fantastic to receive this sort of recognition and many thanks to the Mid Sussex Voluntary Action (MVSA) for nominating us.”
ABCOM have been actively involved with many charities across Sussex for over 20 years. We’ve helped many charities to claim discounts for software and hardware because of the work they do. We also provided refurbished, affordable hardware, and assisted them acquire affordable IT systems and gain access to new technologies.
Some examples of the charities we have worked with are:
- Martlets Hospice
- The Disability Trust
- Burgess Hill Lions
- Burgess Hill Radio
- Homestart Horsham
- The Extra Time Project (aimed at Key Stage 3 students)
We are always happy to offer advice and signposting to local charities, who we believe deserve commercial services like any other business.
If your charity, or business, needs help from an IT point of view please get in contact with us. Our key services include:
- Office 365 management and administration.
- IT Support for businesses
- Remote access and work-from-home support
- Broadband & telephony services (VOIP – ‘Internet phones’)
- Recycling of surplus or redundant IT equipment, with secure data erasure