Celebrating thirteen years in 2018, the Brighton and Hove Business Awards (BAHBAs) are back and this year is going to be bigger and better then ever before!
The Awards are supported by the city’s leading organisations and are firmly established as a benchmark for excellence in today’s competitive business environment.
Enter today and you could be in with a chance of winning and becoming part of the BAHBA alumni along with the likes of Duke of York’s, Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club, Dockerills, Brighton Pride, The Gingerman Restaurant Group, BrightonandHoveJobs.com plus many more!
WHY ENTER THE BRIGHTON AND HOVE BUSINESS AWARDS
* Access to business and thought leaders.
* Opportunity to stand out from all businesses,
not just those within your industry.
* Opportunity to boost team morale and reward staff
for their contributions to the company.
* Invaluable PR and marketing exposure in the
largest circulation business magazines in the South East.
* Part of a rigorous judging process
by our panel of impartial and expert industry judges.
* Complimentary ticket to the awards ceremony for all shortlisted businesses which is set to be the business event of the year and will see around 500 people in attendance.
* PR opportunities with the logo redesigned to include “finalist”/“winner”
that can be used on all literature used by your company.