Posted on 11th September 2019
Sussex Chamber of Commerce Course to be held at The King’s Centre, 33-35 Victoria Road, Burgess Hill RH15 9LR on 19th Sept from 9.30 – 4.30
The course is ideal for people of all levels who are in a position where they need to interact regularly with their clients, whether that is in sales, customer service or at a senior management level where client relationships are often made or lost.
To make the process of relationship building a more conscious process in the minds of delegates, and to provide the skills and structure that will lead to trust based, profitable relationships.
• To understand the fundamentals of what makes a positive relationship
• To understand the importance of focussing on client needs
• To be able to recognise key attributes that drive certain behaviour, and be able to respond accordingly
• To learn the importance that trust plays in relationship building and how to earn it
• To understand the dynamics of good and bad communication and why it sometimes goes wrong
• To build self-awareness on how we handle certain situations with clients
• To establish a 5-stage framework that will provide structure to developing positive relationships
• What makes a good professional relationship
• The importance of trust
• The Drivers of Behaviour Getting
• To Trusted Advisor status
• Relationship Development Framework
• The dynamics of Effective Communication
• Action Planning
"This association was started with a lot of effort from a few local businessmen and has proved to be a very powerful and useful tool for our business. The BHBPA has influence at the top level; when action is needed, the BHBPA gets it done. We are kept in touch with all that is happening on our doorstep and will often act because of what is published in the weekly emails / newsletters."
"“I can’t speak highly enough of the BHBPA. As a small local business we feel very much part of a community and thoroughly enjoy the annual exhibition and meetings throughout the year. Over the years we have built fantastic working relationships with many BHBPA members and every meeting and event offers us opportunities to work with more. This is networking at its best! ” "
"The BHBPA is the most effective and dynamic business organisation I have ever worked with in over 30 years in Local Government. It has a very active and large membership whose points of view are taken seriously by all government structures. Peter Liddell does an excellent job in providing unique and enjoyable networking opportunities where members interact and discuss points of mutual interest. It provides a forum for businesses to discuss common issues, to share experiences and to play a powerful and meaningful role in the Burgess Hill community. The BHBPA provides important and credible support for all its members and ensures that their best interests are represented where necessary. "
"“Sutton Winson have been members of the BHBPA for around 7 years. We have found it a great way to keep in touch with Burgess Hill businesses and to meet with likeminded people. It’s not just another “networking” group, as it tackles the real issues and gets things done”"