Posted on 11th September 2019
Sussex Chamber of Commerce Course to be held at The King’s Centre, 33-35 Victoria Road, Burgess Hill RH15 9LR on 19th Sept from 9.30 – 4.30
The course is ideal for people of all levels who are in a position where they need to interact regularly with their clients, whether that is in sales, customer service or at a senior management level where client relationships are often made or lost.
To make the process of relationship building a more conscious process in the minds of delegates, and to provide the skills and structure that will lead to trust based, profitable relationships.
• To understand the fundamentals of what makes a positive relationship
• To understand the importance of focussing on client needs
• To be able to recognise key attributes that drive certain behaviour, and be able to respond accordingly
• To learn the importance that trust plays in relationship building and how to earn it
• To understand the dynamics of good and bad communication and why it sometimes goes wrong
• To build self-awareness on how we handle certain situations with clients
• To establish a 5-stage framework that will provide structure to developing positive relationships
• What makes a good professional relationship
• The importance of trust
• The Drivers of Behaviour Getting
• To Trusted Advisor status
• Relationship Development Framework
• The dynamics of Effective Communication
• Action Planning
"Since joining BHBPA we have found it to be a dynamic and vibrant members’ organisation, with excellent, regular and informative meetings.
Peter Liddell does a first class job in ensuring that members’ interests are aired and addressed.
"“I can’t speak highly enough of the BHBPA. As a small local business we feel very much part of a community and thoroughly enjoy the annual exhibition and meetings throughout the year. Over the years we have built fantastic working relationships with many BHBPA members and every meeting and event offers us opportunities to work with more. This is networking at its best! ” "
"The BHBPA is an energetic and vocal organisation that connects and empowers and informs the local business community acting as an effective conduit to local authority and other organisations. We are proud to be part of that community and the association."
"If Carlsberg did networking they would do it the BHBPA way. Each event is packed with great ideas, thought provoking presentations and fun. As a small business we feel supported and part of the community. We have built friendships and business relationships and there is always plenty of advice on hand to benefit us all so don’t hesitate to join whatever the nature of your business. "