Posted on 4th October 2017
There are some tickets still available for the end of season awards dinner! If you were thinking of coming but hadn’t yet made up your mind, now is the time to reserve your spot at the table! Reply to this email, contact your team captain/manager or send Geoff an email. Either way, please let us know asap so we can confirm numbers with the venue.
A reminder that the event will be held at Mid Sussex Golf Club on Saturday 14th October. Doors open at 7.30pm. Tickets are £30 for adults and £20 for juniors. This represents excellent value as you will get a three course meal, coffee and live music until late. Not to mention the awards themselves and a raffle featuring a host of great prizes.
Talking of food, for those who are attending, we need you to make you choices from the following options and let us know by replying to Geoff using this link in the next few days. Please do this before the weekend.
• Deep fried Camembert with a Cumberland sauce
• Parfait with onion marmalade & rustic bread
• Woodland & wild mushrooms in a creamy garlic sauce served in a filo pastry basket (Vegetarian)
• Scottish Sirloin of beef cooked medium with a red wine jus
• Pan fried chicken with mozzarella & sun blushed tomatoes wrapped in Parma ham with an Italian vine tomato sauce
• Grilled Salmon fillet with Hollandaise and new potatoes
• Crisp Courgette Fritter topped with a large mushroom filled with caramelized onion and Goats Cheese (Vegetarian)
• Vanilla cheesecake with a wild berry compote
• Banoffee pie
• Bailey’s crème Brulee
Thanks and see you in ten days for those who are attending.
"The BHBPA is a fantastic hub for our business community to get together and catch up, discuss important local issues and connect new and interesting enterprises."
"“I have belonged to this group since I started my own business, Lea Graham Associates, in 1986. The association has been through several incarnations since then, but its most recent one, BHBPA, is by far the best.
It’s much more than just a networking group, although it is supremely good at that too. BHBPA is inclusive and friendly and acts like a mutual-support society. The events are stimulating, worthwhile and often great fun and I believe most members share this opinion.”"
"“Sutton Winson have been members of the BHBPA for around 7 years. We have found it a great way to keep in touch with Burgess Hill businesses and to meet with likeminded people. It’s not just another “networking” group, as it tackles the real issues and gets things done”"
"Regular, well organised events, excellent updates and information by email along with a warm welcome from the Chair and Coordinator are just some of the positives at BHBPA."