Posted on 4th October 2017
There are some tickets still available for the end of season awards dinner! If you were thinking of coming but hadn’t yet made up your mind, now is the time to reserve your spot at the table! Reply to this email, contact your team captain/manager or send Geoff an email. Either way, please let us know asap so we can confirm numbers with the venue.
A reminder that the event will be held at Mid Sussex Golf Club on Saturday 14th October. Doors open at 7.30pm. Tickets are £30 for adults and £20 for juniors. This represents excellent value as you will get a three course meal, coffee and live music until late. Not to mention the awards themselves and a raffle featuring a host of great prizes.
Talking of food, for those who are attending, we need you to make you choices from the following options and let us know by replying to Geoff using this link in the next few days. Please do this before the weekend.
• Deep fried Camembert with a Cumberland sauce
• Parfait with onion marmalade & rustic bread
• Woodland & wild mushrooms in a creamy garlic sauce served in a filo pastry basket (Vegetarian)
• Scottish Sirloin of beef cooked medium with a red wine jus
• Pan fried chicken with mozzarella & sun blushed tomatoes wrapped in Parma ham with an Italian vine tomato sauce
• Grilled Salmon fillet with Hollandaise and new potatoes
• Crisp Courgette Fritter topped with a large mushroom filled with caramelized onion and Goats Cheese (Vegetarian)
• Vanilla cheesecake with a wild berry compote
• Banoffee pie
• Bailey’s crème Brulee
Thanks and see you in ten days for those who are attending.
"The BHBPA is an energetic and vocal organisation that connects and empowers and informs the local business community acting as an effective conduit to local authority and other organisations. We are proud to be part of that community and the association."
"If Carlsberg did networking they would do it the BHBPA way. Each event is packed with great ideas, thought provoking presentations and fun. As a small business we feel supported and part of the community. We have built friendships and business relationships and there is always plenty of advice on hand to benefit us all so don’t hesitate to join whatever the nature of your business. "
"As MP for Mid Sussex I believe passionately in the importance of a vibrant local business community in order to create and sustain fantastic opportunities that enable people to meet their responsibilities, prosper and fulfil their potential. I am committed to collaborating with BHBPA and others to be an effective collective voice for Burgess Hill."
"Regular, well organised events, excellent updates and information by email along with a warm welcome from the Chair and Coordinator are just some of the positives at BHBPA."