Posted on 15th October 2015
Part-time Data Entry Administrator – in the Finance Department.
Excellent part-time opportunity in Burgess Hill working for a small business in a smart and spacious office.
Job Type: Permanent, part-time (9 hours per week).
Location: Burgess Hill.
Hours of work: 3 days, 09:30am – 12:30pm, Tuesday – Thursday (some flexibility possible on working days & hours).
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits including: non-contributory pension scheme, private health care, cash plan healthcare scheme, paid sickness plus 22 days holiday per annum pro rata.
Closing date: 21st October 2015.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. The input and validation of supplier invoices into Oracle Payables.
2. Identify supplier invoices in query and investigate.
3. Maintain accurate filing system of processed invoices by archiving electronically.
4. Reconciliation of supplier statements to Oracle Payables.
5. Provide telephone support to answer supplier queries.
6. Review the AP Accrual reconciliation report and reconcile to GL.
7. To carry out any other duties and tasks as may be necessary from time to time.
8. To present and promote a positive image of EAO at all times.
Key essentials for the right candidate:
· Able to work on own initiative.
. Be able to demonstrate a high level of data entry accuracy.
· Excel to intermediate level.
· Experience of Oracle Payables preferable, but not essential as full training will be given.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
"I am delighted to have a long-standing relationship with the BHBPA. Since its foundation the Association has gone from strength to strength and there is no doubt that it has brought huge benefits to its members and the business community as a whole through the partnerships it has formed with the local authorities, Sussex Police and local organisations. It is paramount that Burgess Hill businesses have an effective collective voice."
"“Sutton Winson have been members of the BHBPA for around 7 years. We have found it a great way to keep in touch with Burgess Hill businesses and to meet with likeminded people. It’s not just another “networking” group, as it tackles the real issues and gets things done”"
"“I can’t speak highly enough of the BHBPA. As a small local business we feel very much part of a community and thoroughly enjoy the annual exhibition and meetings throughout the year. Over the years we have built fantastic working relationships with many BHBPA members and every meeting and event offers us opportunities to work with more. This is networking at its best! ” "
"The BHBPA is the most effective and dynamic business organisation I have ever worked with in over 30 years in Local Government. It has a very active and large membership whose points of view are taken seriously by all government structures. Peter Liddell does an excellent job in providing unique and enjoyable networking opportunities where members interact and discuss points of mutual interest. It provides a forum for businesses to discuss common issues, to share experiences and to play a powerful and meaningful role in the Burgess Hill community. The BHBPA provides important and credible support for all its members and ensures that their best interests are represented where necessary. "