Posted on 15th October 2015
Part-time Data Entry Administrator – in the Finance Department.
Excellent part-time opportunity in Burgess Hill working for a small business in a smart and spacious office.
Job Type: Permanent, part-time (9 hours per week).
Location: Burgess Hill.
Hours of work: 3 days, 09:30am – 12:30pm, Tuesday – Thursday (some flexibility possible on working days & hours).
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits including: non-contributory pension scheme, private health care, cash plan healthcare scheme, paid sickness plus 22 days holiday per annum pro rata.
Closing date: 21st October 2015.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. The input and validation of supplier invoices into Oracle Payables.
2. Identify supplier invoices in query and investigate.
3. Maintain accurate filing system of processed invoices by archiving electronically.
4. Reconciliation of supplier statements to Oracle Payables.
5. Provide telephone support to answer supplier queries.
6. Review the AP Accrual reconciliation report and reconcile to GL.
7. To carry out any other duties and tasks as may be necessary from time to time.
8. To present and promote a positive image of EAO at all times.
Key essentials for the right candidate:
· Able to work on own initiative.
. Be able to demonstrate a high level of data entry accuracy.
· Excel to intermediate level.
· Experience of Oracle Payables preferable, but not essential as full training will be given.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
"The BHBPA is an energetic and vocal organisation that connects and empowers and informs the local business community acting as an effective conduit to local authority and other organisations. We are proud to be part of that community and the association."
""BHBPA is a really well organised and run group, great for networking and benefitting from knowledgeable local speakers with real business insight. Peter brings enthusiasm and humour which helps drive the association forward. I am glad to be part of it.""
"Since joining BHBPA we have found it to be a dynamic and vibrant members’ organisation, with excellent, regular and informative meetings.
Peter Liddell does a first class job in ensuring that members’ interests are aired and addressed.
"If Carlsberg did networking they would do it the BHBPA way. Each event is packed with great ideas, thought provoking presentations and fun. As a small business we feel supported and part of the community. We have built friendships and business relationships and there is always plenty of advice on hand to benefit us all so don’t hesitate to join whatever the nature of your business. "