Posted on 15th October 2015
Part-time Data Entry Administrator – in the Finance Department.
Excellent part-time opportunity in Burgess Hill working for a small business in a smart and spacious office.
Job Type: Permanent, part-time (9 hours per week).
Location: Burgess Hill.
Hours of work: 3 days, 09:30am – 12:30pm, Tuesday – Thursday (some flexibility possible on working days & hours).
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits including: non-contributory pension scheme, private health care, cash plan healthcare scheme, paid sickness plus 22 days holiday per annum pro rata.
Closing date: 21st October 2015.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. The input and validation of supplier invoices into Oracle Payables.
2. Identify supplier invoices in query and investigate.
3. Maintain accurate filing system of processed invoices by archiving electronically.
4. Reconciliation of supplier statements to Oracle Payables.
5. Provide telephone support to answer supplier queries.
6. Review the AP Accrual reconciliation report and reconcile to GL.
7. To carry out any other duties and tasks as may be necessary from time to time.
8. To present and promote a positive image of EAO at all times.
Key essentials for the right candidate:
· Able to work on own initiative.
. Be able to demonstrate a high level of data entry accuracy.
· Excel to intermediate level.
· Experience of Oracle Payables preferable, but not essential as full training will be given.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
"As MP for Mid Sussex I believe passionately in the importance of a vibrant local business community in order to create and sustain fantastic opportunities that enable people to meet their responsibilities, prosper and fulfil their potential. I am committed to collaborating with BHBPA and others to be an effective collective voice for Burgess Hill."
"“I have belonged to this group since I started my own business, Lea Graham Associates, in 1986. The association has been through several incarnations since then, but its most recent one, BHBPA, is by far the best.
It’s much more than just a networking group, although it is supremely good at that too. BHBPA is inclusive and friendly and acts like a mutual-support society. The events are stimulating, worthwhile and often great fun and I believe most members share this opinion.”"
"If Carlsberg did networking they would do it the BHBPA way. Each event is packed with great ideas, thought provoking presentations and fun. As a small business we feel supported and part of the community. We have built friendships and business relationships and there is always plenty of advice on hand to benefit us all so don’t hesitate to join whatever the nature of your business. "
"I am delighted to have a long-standing relationship with the BHBPA. Since its foundation the Association has gone from strength to strength and there is no doubt that it has brought huge benefits to its members and the business community as a whole through the partnerships it has formed with the local authorities, Sussex Police and local organisations. It is paramount that Burgess Hill businesses have an effective collective voice."